This factory “Chairs and Flares” version of the Dino has won numerous awards, including winner of Best Dino and Platinum awards at 2018 Ferrari Club of America Annual Concours
Serial Number: 08250 | Chassis Type: 607E | Body Number: 2957 | Engine Number: 135CS000☆0012007☆ | Gearbox Number: 3065
It’s finished in Rosso Chiaro red with Nero Connolly black leather (VM8500). Its original features and equipment include Daytona-style seats (“chairs”), widened wheel wells and flared fenders (“flares”), optional Campagnolo wheels, factory aircon, power windows, headlight covers, front grille guard, Becker Mexico AM/FM/cassette radio with power antenna.
Its Factory Completion Date was May 3, 1974 and in July 1974 it was delivered new to Modern Classic Motors (William F. Harrah’s dealership) in Reno, Nevada. It still has its original dealership sales brochure
1974. In 2015 it was purchased by the current owner from the estate of William “Bill” Britt (d. 2013). The mileage at the time of sale was just 16,130.
The awards this Dino has won include:
· 1st prize in Dino category: 2016 Great Marques Concourse, Old Westbury, NY
· Best Ferrari: 2016 Americana Manhasset Concours, Manhasset, NY
· Judge’s Choice Award: 2017 Spring Auto Show, Saratoga, NY
· Ferrari Club of America Platinum Award: 2017 Garden State Ferrari Festival, NJ
· Vehicle of Significance and Rarity Award: 2018 Picatiny Auto Show, Dover, NJ
· Ferrari Club of America Platinum Award: 2018 Annual Meet, Corning, NY
· Ferrari Club of America Best Dino Award: 2018 Annual Meet, Corning, NY
· Vehicle of Significance and Rarity Award: 2019 Festa & Motori De Italia, Staten Island, NY
· Ferrari Club of America Platinum Award: 2019 Garden State Ferrari Festival, NJ
· Best Ferrari: 16th Annual Scarsdale Concours D’Elegance, Scarsdale, NY